Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The truly hardcore ...

Not much to report here, just waiting for my next lesson this coming Sunday. Don't have time to fly this Thursday as some friends are playing a gig in town and I've agreed to run sound. They have some great original tunes and it drives me completely insane when people can't hear the vocals and properly balanced instrumentation ... simply because the PA system isn't properly manned. It takes a hardness of core to write music and play it in front of a crowd. The least I can do is help ensure that it sounds good from an acoustic perspective.

But in the meantime, here's an article from the frontier of the truly hard core flightmasters. Ladies and gentlemen, I present Mr. Yves Rossy:

http://www.gizmag.com/fusionman-completes-historic-channel-crossing/10086/

Holy effin' crap.

Oh and yes, yes, yes, oh yes ... I definitely want one.

No comments: